THE WHEEL OF NATURE WRITING WORKSHOP
Online every Wednesday 1pm-3pm
In this workshop we will explore the Wheel of Nature using words and other creative nature-based practices. Building a stronger relationship with natural cycles and elements, we will create poetry, prose, journalling and/or life story, deepening connection with ourselves and developing a nurturing and enriching writing practice.
– Each workshop stands alone. Come to one, a block of 3 or 4, or as often as you like
– Your first workshop is free. After that each session is Pay As You Feel £10-£15
– The workshop is online, including time offline for your own creative and reflective process
– See Wheel of Nature Writing Workshop for more information.
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire or book.
WORDS IN THE WILD
A reflective walk with Emma Decent and her poetry and prose in the beautiful hills of Cornholme, Todmorden. A magical and unique experience of landscape, writing and performance. On this slow-paced, guided walk in the hills west of Todmorden, Emma shares poetry and prose inspired by this land that she loves. Reflecting on time, memory and being where you are now, this is an experience to put your feet on the ground and your heart at centre.
NEXT DATES (TBC): Event temporarily suspended due to national lockdown restrictions